The Nuffield Ireland Conference took place in the Castleknock Hotel on Friday November 15th 2019.
Five returning scholars presented their topics
- Colm O’Leary – Farmer led animal welfare – an opportunity for the livestock industry
- Joe Lyng – Value in the market for grass-fed dairy product
- Karol Kissane – Review of perceptions of agriculture in primary school students and opportunities for developments
- Klaus Laitenberger – The potential of growing Yacon and Jerusalem artichokes as crops and functional foods in Ireland
- Tommy Heffernan – A cow centered approach to modern dairy farming
Brendan Gleeson Department of Agriculture